I am lacking something here on the blogging front: time, motivation, passion, or any combination of those.

It's been nearly two months since a single byte has flowed from my keyboard to my blog, and yet the world has continued to move. I've basically committed blogospherical suicide.

There's been topics I have wanted to write about: campaign signage, faith, current events, etc. But it hasn't gotten done.

Is this blog dead much like the joint experimental blog of my brother and I? I hope not. However, with the full-time job, two volunteer web ministry positions, assisting the administration of an upcoming convention, it feels like it is going to sleep for a while. Like the discussion Paul gives in I Thessalonians 4:

[13] But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope. [14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. [15] For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. [16] For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

I pray that this blog will rise again in newness of life. I pray that God will give me the heart and the passion to express myself here or the wisdom to declare the blog dead.

Tags: , ,