Rob Williams posted about his local dreams and encouraged contributions to the blogosphere. Here's a list in no particular order:

  • Visit NASA (yes, I know Rob posted this, but it's ridiculous that in my 30 years as a Floridian and 3 in South Georgia, that I have never made it to Cape Canaveral). I guess I have been waiting to schedule it where I can see a launch.
  • Ride the Sunset Limited. I have been wanting to take it to my parents' house for a while. I hope Katrina didn't end that possibility for me. While we're on this one, I might as well take it to the other coast, too.
  • Visit Cross Creek. My parents had a book written by a neighbor of Majorie Kinnan Rawlings, and it has ignited my interest in the land that caused a New Yorker to come write about Florida.
  • Spend more time at the beach. Dr. Beach keeps rating Floridian beaches in the top 10, and I really should spend more time at them.
  • Spend more time behind my camera. I need to unleash my creativity more.
  • Go snorkeling. It's been too long.

Are there more? I am sure. Thanks Rob for making me think about it, and if you are near Tallahassee, there's always Wakulla (with glass bottom boats).

Tags: ,