Bill responded to my earlier post about sermon writing. When I asked the question, I stated that I was considering posting today's sermon to the blog. I started that process (which unlike Bill's process, is a difficult process, because I have to convert the outline to prose. I realize that it is normally how I operate, but I type much faster than I speak, and this gives my brain time to work.), but it is 1:30 A.M. I am in need of sleep, especially since my wife and I have a bathroom to finish painting tomorrow (the primer is up, but the paint has to go up. Thank God it, the paint whose color is very roughly approximated here, is a one-coat paint by Kilz.). I hope to finish the sermon later in the week. Good night, and God bless you. Don't forget IDES and Hurricane Katrina's victims.

Tags: , ,