I've been quite busy, as evidenced by my lack of blog posts. I have one church member in the hospital, and another church member has her father in the hospital (different hospitals of course). Yet another example of what I said before, as a minister of Christ, expect the unexpected.

I am thankful, although I have been extremely busy, that I have been able to be a blessing by visiting the hospital on a regular basis. While I have struggled with the fact that I am again working in Tallahassee, it is a blessing to be here since one of the people in the hospital is in Tallahassee Memorial Hospital.

Dear Lord, help me to maintain my strength, and help me to glorify You through this situation. Father, help me to be patient and kind when I am tired and may be snappy and short. It's in the precious name of Jesus that I pray. Amen.

Tags: , ,