Andrew compared himself to the prodigal, and I am going to do so as well. Except, I haven't been eating pods that should have been going to swine that I should have been feeding.

It's been a busy couple weeks, and I am about to recover (maybe). Last Thursday, my wife and I went to her major professor's retirement party. Last Friday, my parents came into town for my birthday and there was a church dinner for the four birthdays during the ten days following mine. Last Saturday, my parents, my wife, and I went shopping in Tallahassee for things including my birthday present (a Stanley toolbox something like this one). Sunday was of course church, but there was a birthday party. Church was cancelled last Sunday, and therefore, my wife and I went to Tallahassee to exchange the damaged toolbox (it was in a box and we didn't find the damage until we got home Saturday). In addition, I am still working in Tallahassee five days a week with a 40 minute commute each way.

I really want to stick with the blog, but it's become more difficult. Please bear with me as I try to get it done.

P.S. Did you know it's virtually impossible to link a product from Home Depot's site? I finally got it by Googling Stanley Mobile Toolbox, and there was a link from MSN Shopping that pointed to the proper Home Depot page.

Tags: